Values of Asset
In our communities, cities, states, even countries, there are so many valuable assets. Yet, what’s the most valuable asset? If you said it is your your gold or your business or your dog then you’d be wrong! Did anyone ever tell you that life is controlled by your own hand? You are the most important asset in your life. Why? You are the one who is making the money. You are the one who is receiving the goods. You are the one who gets the benefit.
But each person’s value is different. It all depends on who you are; but you can also improve it by doing five things that listed below.
- Work Hard then Pay Well: If you are a manager of a food company, do you want to see your workers work hard or be lazy? The answer will be work hard! Every little action that workers made will change your thought about them.
- Take the Smart Choices : By taking smart choices, you will increase your personal value. The way I mean by smart is the knowing what’s right and wrong and the best deal out of every one that you hear. If you choose the right path to go with then your first step will be greater than others.
- Respect the Others : People will actually grade you from how well you respect the others. Respect has great importance in everyday life. In a long term relationship respect will actually be come trust. Whenever people trust you, your personal value will be increase.
- Care for others : Care for others as you care for your own family. Why do people need to care about the others? That’s the same question as why people care about their own family. Of course, in life you can’t be lonely. Caring will bring you good relationship with families, friends, workers, even your boss.
- Give Before You Try to Get : At work, your final goal is receiving that paycheck by end of every two weeks. But before you can do that, you will need to put your time into the company you’re working at. Nothing will come free or easy, but if you “give before you try to get” things will come soon or later.
Following these simple guidelines will surely create a difference to you personal value and how others percieve it to be.