Compared to regular motorcycles, cruiser bikes are classic with higher handlebars and lower seats. Cruiser bikes are primarily for enjoying long-distance rides and must not be used on race tracks.
Here are three things you may enjoy on your cruiser.
- Take long rides
Many people consider riding their sports bike over longer distances. Even though these bikes are fast they are not meant for long rides. In comparison, cruisers are more comfortable and offer higher power allowing you to speed up for a thrilling experience.
- Enjoy off-road rides
You may ride your cruiser over a smooth road or an off-road. The powerful engine helps you ride it on any kind of surface. The cruiser may be comfortably ridden through water and mud without any hassle.
- Experience maximum comfort
Cruiser bikes are well-designed and allow you to comfortably place your feet forward. This ensures maximum comfort over longer distances.
Here are some of the popular cruiser bikes in India.
- Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 and Street 220 come with a 220 CC engine and boasts a mileage of 45 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 comes with a 499 CC engine and offers a mileage of 30 kmpl
- Indian Springfield is available with a powerful 1811 CC engine giving a mileage of 20 kmpl
- UM Renegade Commando comes with single cylinder four-stroke 279.5 CC engine and provides around 30 kmpl of mileage
- UM Renegade Sport S offers a mileage of 35 kmpl with 279.5 CC single cylinder four-stroke engine
- Harley Davidson 1200 Custom is available with an air-cooled evolution 1202 CC engine and provides a mileage of 21 kmpl
Owning a cruiser bike to enjoy your dream ride is no longer an impossible dream. Leading financial institutions like Capital First provide affordable two-wheeler loans to enable you to own a bike on Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs). This finance is available in several locations across the country with up to 95% of on-road funding. Here are three benefits of availing of these loans.
- Quick approval
The entire procedure to avail of bike loans is quick. You may receive loan approval and disbursement within a few days of your application.
- Simple documentation
The documents required for loan application are minimal. You need to provide income, residence, and identity proof along with bank statement and a photo to purchase your dream bike on EMI.
A common misconception among borrowers is that such loans are expensive. However, lenders offer attractive terms, thereby allowing you to purchase your cruiser bike at an affordable two-wheeler loan interest rate.
The repayment tenure for such loans can be up to five years. This ensures you do not face any difficulty in repaying the loan on time. Furthermore, you may enjoy a flexible repayment tenure based on the bike loan interest rate and your financial situation.