Irrespective of the useful features and benefits that Instagram offers to the businesses, it does not allow you to make any mistakes. You cannot take chances on this platform which is highly popular and hope followers will come by no matter howand what you build to post on this platform.
In order to make sure that followers from other social networks come thick and fast, all businesses, big and small, must focus on two basic things:
- One, try to find out the ways in which you can build your own followings and
- Two, tap into the niche communities where you know that your targeted audience is hanging out already.
However, the question is, how exactly can you make it happen. For this you will first need to know where exactly you can find the probablefollowers of your specific niche.
Use the niche hashtags
In order to find the exact audience that you have targeted across all different social media channels you will need to uncover and make use of the niche hashtags in the best possible way.Hashtags in Instagram are essentially the search functions.
- This search function helps Instagram to relevant followers and connect them with the relevant brands. This helps both the businesses as well as the users alike.
- It also helps the businesses to be more specific to tap into their targeted audience and reach to them in a fast and more productive way.
If you choose and use the most relevant hashtags for your business, it will be easier for you to gain lots of followers and literally hundreds of millions of posts from them. Therefore, instead of being lost among the crowd of most common hashtags, consider using niche hashtags, no matter jhow small it is. Make it exciting to read and easy to remember so that your brand and branded hashtags really stand out.
Use of location-specific hashtags
Ideally, when you use niche hashtags on Instagram, it will help your business to grow exponentially. Just as these are perfect for growth for all businesses, location-specific hashtags are similarly effective for zeroing in on your audience in your specific location.
Location-specific hashtags are perfect for any business wanting to build a local audience. This is in keeping with the ‘think small’ approach.
- You will not need to swing for the fences to attract a dedicated following.
- This will save you a lot of time in your search.
- It will also help you to be more specific in your approach.
However, it may not be easy for you, especially if you are a beginner to figure out the specific hashtags that you should use for your specific business. In such situations you should take help from the experts such as Stormlikes or use different analytics tools and apps that will show you a plethora of such hashtags. These tools will also help you to know which particular post these hashtags should be coupled with.
With so many features and options available, it is highly unlikely and unwise to make a mistake in using the right type of hashtags with your posts on Instagram and ward off your social followers.
Kristen Smith is a renowned Instagram marketer and SEO expert who as a freelancer for different agencies such as stormlikes and others. With her guidance, you will surely not make any mistakes in using Instagram in the best way for your social marketing efforts.