When running a business, it can be difficult to manage all back office and front office responsibilities with just an in-house staff. Many enterprises soon discover that there are tasks that their team just won’t be able to execute or handle well. This can be anything, from technical support and payments processing to digital marketing and product design. Continue reading “5 Important Business Processes That You Can Outsource”
Health and safety training in the outdoor workplace is essential, especially for those who are working at height. These environments naturally attract greater danger, especially in professions such as tree surgery, where potentially dangerous equipment including chainsaws are in use.
In this article we’ve given a summary of health and safety practices for aerial workers. Continue reading “Health and Safety Best Practice for Aerial Workers”
These days running a business, regardless of whether it is a new one or has been around for several years now is hassle free and less cumbersome. This is due to the fact that there are many tools that will help you to run the business smoothly. These tools are in form of software programs and can be easily installed with the help of your IT team (regardless of whether you have an in-house team or you have outsourced the services to another vendor). Continue reading “Business Process Management Software – A Bird’s Eye View”
There’s one undeniable fact in the business world: every enterprise needs a certain amount of leverage in order to move forward. Whether it’s in the range of products you have, your expert and competent team of employees, your incomparable services, or your digital marketing edge, your company needs to find ways to present itself that far outshines your competition. Continue reading “How Your Business can Get Ahead with an Outsourced Transcription Service”
Cyber espionage is increasingly prevalent and, contrary to what most business owners would like to think, is a danger to your business’s success. Mounting reports of breaches businesses and government network security should be chilling to anyone with valuable digital information. Continue reading “Cyber Espionage Reports the BBC – Simple Checks to Stay Safe”
In the UK the greatest cause of work related death is asbestos, which unfortunately contributes to around 4,500 deaths each year. This building material, which was widely used for domestic and non domestic buildings before the year 2000, can release dangerous fibres into the air when damaged. Exposure to these fibres can lead to four lung diseases. These are mesothelioma, asbestosis, lung cancer and pleural thickening. If you are the owner of a non-domestic property then it is your responsibility to manage asbestos, and ensure that you are complying with the latest Health and Safety Regulations. Not only is this a legal duty, it also helps to protect everyone on site and will allow for peace of mind. Continue reading “Creating a Safe Workplace by Maintaining Your Business Premises”
If you are looking for a reliable and trustworthy company who can help you import products from China, then you can get to choose from a huge list of companies. Look for a reliable and trustworthy agent who has huge years of experience, excellent professionalism to ensure you with safe and smooth shipping process. One of the best ways to run a business smoothly is with the help of a china sourcing agent. To put it simply, most of the business entrepreneurs rely on this kind of agent to get the work done. It’s mainly because hiring a sourcing agent can offer you with a lot of benefits. Now, keep reading this post to learn a lot more. Continue reading “China Sourcing Agent: Ways To Hire The Best One”
The competitive world of business is constantly changing, and companies must learn to be flexible and adaptive if they intend to find success. Whether you’re part of a large and well-established business or the head of a small start-up, it’s important to be aware that there are plenty of ways to improve business efficiency. Some of these suggestions don’t cost anything at all and are guaranteed to boost your company’s bottom line. Continue reading “How to Increase the Efficiency of Your Business”
It’s that time of year again. The snow has melted and the air has warmed, but your business is still stuck in winter-mode. No matter how young or old your business is, there’s no better time than the present to make changes that will benefit you, your employees, and your customers for the rest of the year. If you’re looking for ways to save your business money, or perhaps make it run more efficiently, take a look at these six spring cleaning strategies that will refresh how your company functions so you can continue to make better business decisions for the future. Continue reading “6 Spring Cleaning Strategies for Business Owners”
Although the environmental benefits of recycling are well known; you may be surprised to note how it can also benefit your business. Not only will you and your employees gain the sense of satisfaction achieved from helping to contribute to a cleaner, greener environment for yourselves and future generations but it could also help to reduce your businesses costs and increase productivity too.
There are a great many ways to help a business to succeed. Would-be entrepreneurs need to keep an eye on every aspect of the organisation, from the most efficient way to use electricity to the best sanitary bin disposal arrangements. You need to be ticking every box when it comes to establishing commercial services within the workplace. Continue reading “Constant reviewing is the key to a successful business”
The rise in projects involving remote members in their teams has led to the proliferation of several great online software that addresses the problems of productivity issues and the requirement of real-time Effective Team Collaboration. Not merely do online systems break distance barriers by offering communication to get a much more efficient collaboration; however they also give a shared environment that offers precisely the same update, the same files and also the exact same documentation for everybody while in the team. Continue reading “Most Effective Business Management Software”
Business Process Outsourcing on Cloud- Reaping High ROI
Cloud brings in a great deal of benefits for different type of businesses, to cut costs and improve efficiency of different business processes. From SaaS to Iaas, there are about countless ways through which business can implement cloud to outsource their critical system and processes.
This article is going to discuss how in-take of cloud based solutions for BPO helps in gathering momentum.
Using Cloud to get The Maxim
You are going to get an ample of examples of where cloud computing has been done, for instance – an organic baby food manufacturer may be using the cloud to streamline its massive logistics, while other firms are thinking to sign up for cloud-based HR services.
This article focuses on the way various BPO companies are picking up clouds from market to test the environment, so that they execute more processes to their clients.
However, there is an interesting caveat to note here, is the suggestion that use of cloud is still in its early steps and 13% of business process outsourcing services is already cloud-based. With cloud call center services are able to cater massive amount of scope to businesses that are able to derive advantage from these benefits.
CLOUD- Driving Benefits for BPO
With cloud computing and business analytics, new life has been injected to BPO sector through reduced upfront costs and better use of data.
IT enabled BPO services has a large role to play, and they can be fine tuned to cut costs, but the best performing BPO deals are using IT to innovate and speculate.
Recent researches affirm that 20% of BPO projects are able to deliver sufficient business value for high performance. The findings from the research confirm the changing role of technology in BPO.
Software-as-a-service (SaaS) means businesses can introduce the applications used in BPO agreements without giving large upfront payments. Business magnets are of the opinion that best-of-breed technology is easily available and are easy to apply.
They further added, earlier BPO agreements are usually overloaded with cost-loaded technology. In past a business have to purchase license and then install heavy-duty business applications as a part of BPO deal, but now they can easily sign up for BPO services and easily scale up and down the number of users.
What is the concept of researchers on CLOUD, used in BPOs?
- 85% of high-performing BPO considers cloud service provider to be a strategic partner, compared with 41% of typical BPO services
- 75% of high-performance BPO involve senior leaders from both parties spending time to understand each other’s objectives and strategies
- 90% of high performers reported that client and provider were able to productively resolve conflicts
- 77% of high-performing BPO have successfully executed change management plans
- 85% of high-performing BPO proactively refine their objectives as the relationship matures
- 67% of BPO include business benefits beyond cost in the business case, compared with 26% of typical engagements;
- 58% of will consider service options with greater value, even at higher costs
- 56% of high performers seek competitive advantage through BPO
- 64% of BPO places more focus on capturing other benefits as they achieve cost reduction
- 54% have contract performance incentives in place
A new approach to cloud computing is helping enterprises to recognize more of the business transformative aspects, such as improvements to productivity, business agility and business continuity as they present plans and sells concept to management teams.
Author Bio: Emma Johnson is an outreach expert and is closely associated with lead generation and telemarketing services. She is in contact with inbound order taking services that are popular for their prompt answering services to appease both client and customer with quality outsourcing.
Typically services are characterized by the 7 Ps of services marketing namely Product, Price, Place, Promotion, People, Process and Physical evidence.
One of the crucial success factors for a service to gather acceptance amongst its target market is that of a proper mapping of one of the crucial dimensions of the 7 Ps, namely the Process.
Process mapping in services marketing is simply a sequential workflow diagram to display a clearer understanding of a series of sequential processes or series of parallel processes that takes place while a service gets delivered to the customer. Processes are important to deliver consistency in quality in a service. Services being intangible, processes become all the more crucial to ensure standards are met with.
Relative to a services marketing strategy, mapping of service processes ensures that a quantifiable way is used to determine where and in what amount current resources are being allocated. Once a service delivery manager knows exactly how the current resources are being used, he can optimally allocate resources in the future. It also helps to uncover inefficiencies and non-value added activities.
Service process mapping also helps move services process from a reactive to a proactive mode. Bottlenecks in service delivery may be identified and the exercise helps to ensure that quantifiable structured improvement in the service delivery may be achieved by the service provider.
The above framework gives a step my step description of how services should be mapped to ensure consistency in service quality delivery, which plays a key role in fulfilling customer expectations and thus ensure customer satisfaction.
The benefits of following a services mapping exercise are as follows:
- Focuses the workforce on the customer’s perspective of the service process.
- Ensures more reliable and consistent service delivery processes across all units.
- Increases cross-functional communication.
- Improves the start-to-finish project time.
- Serves as an excellent training aid for new employees.
- Uncovers inefficiencies and non-value added activities.
- Identifies obstacles and bottlenecks that are hampering the service delivery.
- Provides management with the scope to make structured improvements.
I hope the details provided in this article would be sufficient to chalk out a mapping for the processes of a service, prior to delivery. Do let us know if you have any query.
Business process re-engineering is the analysis and re-designing of workflows and business processes within a firm. Business process re-engineering is also known as business process redesign, business process change management, or business transformation. Typically Business process re-engineering happens in 4 sequential steps , in a firm, as described below.
- Typically, the first step for a BPR is planning for the same. First of all the deliverable of the process under scanner needs to be clarified. Then it is important to define the scope of the project. Often it is seen that projects fail to have a well defined deliverable and scope, and this creates major management problems. Then within the project, identifying the critical mini-projects and their major drivers is crucial for success of a business process re-engineering operation. After the major drivers are identified, then the focus should be to identify the slack resources, which are less utilized and possible bottle-necks in existing processes.
- In the next step, a deeper study of the existing business processes is required. In this stage, normally the focus remains on gathering internal information about the processes, map existing capabilities with resources and more important map processes with under-utilized resources and slack variables. This often helps to determine the bottle neck in the operation of the macro process. Then a mapping needs to be done of the IT capabilities of the process with the process stages and internal capabilities (of the work force)
- In the third step, major process issues need to be identified. Often it may appear that there are multiple optimal solutions. Process gaps need to be identified and areas of major restructuring needs to be identified. Also focus should be to identify and nullify slack resources at every stage.
- Then a cost benefit analysis of all the possible optimal solutions needs to be conducted thoroughly. While analyzing optimal solutions, it is extremely crucial to investigate inter-process and intra-process linkages which may get disrupted during the implementation of the business process re-engineering plan. Finally a road-map or a blue-print for the implementation of the best business process re-engineering plan needs to be chalked out. Then a case study is developed in the last stage to set tangible targets during the business process re-engineering process implementation.
The processes for a successful BPR has been described thoroughly pictorially in the diagram below.
After a business process re-engineering project is completed, a major challenge that the management faces is that of change management. Organizations have a culture and an identity of their own. After major changes happen through the implementation of a business process re-engineering plan,major disruption of the culture and organizational harmony is likely to happen if substantial measures are not taken for managing the change. Substantial effort has to be taken by the top management to drive home the change, without coercion. Extra efforts on training the work-force and regular intervention of the top management to facilitate the process will create a major impact on the success of a business process re-engineering process. Efficient change management is the biggest factor which causes a business process re-engineering exercise to be significantly successful.
Finally, it is important not to forget the main goals for which the business process re-engineering was conducted in the first place. The project needs to be managed and metrics should be driven in place to ensure the proper management of the project post re-engineering. Also it is important to remember that performing BPR as a one-off exercise with limited strategy alignment and long-term perspective is unlikely to deliver any real benefits for the firm.
Do let us know what you feel about the article.
Have you read this article : 4 Cs of Marketing – The Advanced Marketing Mix
Business requirements often seem an impossible target for most of us when they are chalked out. What creates a difference in the successful completion of the same is how one plans out the fulfillment of the same. Planning is the crucial part which many professionals fail to pay sufficient importance to. Continue reading “How to meet impossible business requirements”