For all the online marketers, Pay Per Click (PPC) can be a really powerful strategy for online marketing, but if you don’t know what you are doing then PPC can drain your money in a day. PPC is one of internet advertising methods on websites that has created quite a stir. For example, Google, Yahoo, Bing, even Facebook, they all have PPC program, using which businessmen can advertise their products or websites, but the cost can be huge depending on how many clicks were clicked on your posted ads. Here are some tips for PPC program that will help you lower your cost for advertising and increase your sales or visits.
- Facebook PPC : Facebook PPC program will be the best to start with for your business. Why? Facebook ad is actually cheaper than other sites like Google, Yahoo, and Bing. Also, it can target ad details to another different level. It’s really easy to use and the result will be faster than others.
- Do Your Homework : You will need to do your homework before you get a good grade in class, right? That means do your research on popular keywords before you actually put them in your ad. There are so much different ways you can do. For me, by using Google Adword, Alexa, and Quantcast are the best ways to find out the popular keyword.
- Capture Page : For most online marketers, the Capture page is the most important page. The Capture page is a webpage that allow people to put in information of themselves and provides several lines to insert contact information. Why do I need to have their contact information? Because 97 percents of visitors that view your site will not come back again. But by creating a capture page, they will leave you information such as email or phone number that you can contact them with. This will increase the visit rate. PPC charge money whenever people click on your ad, so in order to make sure you are fully using PPC, create a capture page for your visitor.
- Details of Your Ad : How convince people to choose your ad over your competitor’s ad? It’s very easy! You need to make your ad different from the others. What I mean by different is give more details of your product’s effect and how to use them. You are not promoting your product, but you are promoting your knowledge of this product. By promoting your knowledge, this will give viewers the sense of trust and they will look further into your product.
- Budget Range : Lastly, if you want to start PPC marketing, you should be prepared to spend around $1,500 to $2,000 for a good start. How come the budget is so high? For the first two months of PPC marketing, result will not come out as good as everyone wish. That’s because you will need to start picking up your leads and momentum for all the promotion you are doing. It’s like a snowball rolling down the hill. As it picks up speed, it becomes bigger and bigger. That’s the budget you might spend to start PPC, if you know what you doing.
These are great tips for a successful PPC marketing online. I will tell you one thing: learn as much as you possibly can before you start any marketing. That’s because the more you learn, the faster results you will receive. PPC is a great way to earn income faster, but if you don’t understanding the process it is the fastest way to lose all your money.