Hunting for methods of saving money on your car rides, but don’t know where to look? Well then use Uber! Uber Coupons help you save money and also get extra cash back at times. The growing popularity of sharing economy in traveling is predominantly driven by price paid for the travel whereby cost is shared among many beneficiaries.
The space of shared travel is no different as more and more users are using platforms like Ola and Uber to travel frequently for official and personal purposes. Further, access to cars for ride, on the go, based on demand is also another driver for its popularity. In this context, Uber is one of the most revolutionary cab services that use a sophisticated app to connect drivers with customers, at prices much better than traditional taxi and car services. This privately held company is based out of San Francisco, California, United States, but is now in full operation is most major Indian cities – such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, and more. To use Uber you must download the app for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and Blackberry, and then add your payment method.
In recent times, there are a lot of criticisms surrounding cab sharing services surrounding security of the riders. Further, there has been concerns surrounding billing practices and in demand surge billing models for pricing. Further, the appropriation of the fees with the driver has often come under scanner. Also a lot of times, how riders and drivers are impacted from service denials is not very well documented and communicated to the stakeholders. Despite its apparent limitations, the benefits outweighs the negatives immensely. In this context, what differentiates a service provider like Uber to continuously excite the customers than many others in this industry?
Although Uber generally offers much better rates and reachability than a traditional taxi cab through their user friendly mobile application, they’re always looking for new ways to reward new and existing users with special savings. Specific deals are always changing, so you are advised to check out Uber Coupons whenever you are taking a ride. Here are some common kinds of Uber Coupons and offers that you will find while periodically using the app.
- Free Ride: This Uber coupon offers from time to time completely free ride worth up to Rs. 700, which is enough to cover almost any journey.
- Ride Discount: Instead of a free ride you can also often get coupons which give you off on the total amount.
- Special Uber Coupons: These special coupon codes are applied within the app to redeem great discounts and other offers. Only one coupon can be used per ride, but they can sometimes be combined with other non-coupon deals for even deeper savings.
- New User Offer: New users who have never experienced Uber before are normally givensome kind of special offer – sometimes the first ride is for free. This will be sent to you via email, SMS or as a window on the app.
- Referral Program: Referring friends to Uber through the app can earn both you and your friend an Uber Coupon for discounts and free rides.
Such offers and deals in the space of sharing economy are available in several forms, many are simply automatically added to your booking providing you meet the terms. The exceptions are coupons which must be entered in to the app before finalizing payment.