We all know that our personal finance and investing strategies need to be dealt in a prudent way. Your investment targets and financial requirements are some of the crucial factors which need to be considered before allocating money in any financial instrument.However, investment decisions require a lot of information processing. Many end up not undertaking the journey due to concerns surrounding the decision processes.
With mutual funds (MFs) emerging as a reliable financial tool, it is also essential to map the choice of funds with our investment objectives. To address this, “One Click Investment” by ICICI direct has emerged as one of the most promising investment tools. It serves as an efficient route to invest through mutual funds, backed by research and ease of tracking and goal mapping.
One Click is a complete research-backed investment portfolio which is sophistically crafted to handle various investment types, ranging from equity to debt baskets. It is simple to use, customer-friendly and time efficient. It also helps customers achieve desirable ROI and allows them to invest in accordance with their coveted goals. Customers can keep track of the system updates to manage and update their MF portfolio.
Investment ‘PACE’ up
Investments via One Click are made to pace up by employing the underlying features.
- Performance: ICICI direct is an award-winning investment platform and their efficient research team involves determines best funds that outperform the market.
- Analysis: MF schemes are identified only after extensive market analysis on quantitative and qualitative parameters.
- Customization: One Click provides notification for any change in recommendation of schemes from the research team.
- Ease: One Click provides option for investment in the top-rated funds within a single click.
Addresses Needs for one and all
One Click Investment provides investors easy access to a bunch of attractive investment baskets, suiting their needs. Under One Click, customer has the option to choose from a number of MF baskets as per his investment goals. The baskets are:
Maximiser: It offers true diversification and provides exposure in high-rated Large, Multi, Mid and Small Cap MF schemes. It is best suited for investors who intend to invest over a span of 5 to 10-years.
Builder: This portfolio offers equity schemes with the combination of debt. It is suitable for those who wish to utilize the upside of equity with lower volatility in returns.
Stability: This portfolio offers inherent stability, yet providing better ROI as compared to FDs.
About 70% is allotted in Debt schemes with minimal presence in equities via large-cap funds.
50-Fifty: This portfolio offers a perfect mixture of low-risk and growth by allotting equal proportions in both Equity and Debt. This is best suited for investors looking for growth potential of equity plus the stability of debt.
Security: This scheme invests in quality corporate bonds and short- term debt instruments thus making earnings significant. It is a very safe instrument where investors get assured stability in returns.
Tax Saving: This portfolio provides tax saving scheme under Section 80C of the Indian Income Tax Act 1961. Investors can get Income tax redemption upto a sum of Rs. 46,800/- annually.
Advantages of One Click Investment
- The investor has an option to invest ‘One Time’ (a Lump Sum amount at a time) or ‘Monthly’ (Systematic Investment Plan) in any investment basket of his/her choice.
- The investors can enjoy the facility of “One Click Portfolio” tab under Mutual Fund Portfolio, wherein they can efficiently track the performance of their portfolio.
- Investors receive customized system generated notifications on email on change of recommendation from Buy to Sell.
Thus, One Click provides the best solution for investors in tackling all matters related to mutual fund investment. Handling and investing in SIP, redemption of MFs can be easily dealt with by One Click and as the name signifies, is just a matter of seconds.