Many small businesses are now contemplating using G-Mail for business. But is it worth it?
Google’s webmail and complimenting applications (YES, THESE ARE OFTEN FREE ALSO) require no hardware or software and need minimal administration, creating tremendous time and cost savings for businesses. While these can be entirely browser based, the mails can also be pushed and thus accessed offline too.
Some of the features that Gmail offers ts privileged users are as follows:
- Each user gets 25 GB of email and IM storage, which is 50 times the industry average. Gmail Business Mail for SMEs/MSEs are designed so employees can spend less time managing their inboxes, and thus increase productivity in the office. Time-saving features like message threading, message labels, fast message search and powerful spam filtering help employees work efficiently with high volumes of email.
- Gmail is securely powered by the web, so you can be productive from your desk, on the road or at home, even when you’re offline, using your laptop, or even your I-Phone or smartphone.
- You can Sync your emails with Outlook & BlackBerry. At no extra charge, Google Apps supports over-the-air mobile access on BlackBerry devices, the iPhone, Smart phones, Windows Mobile, Android and many less powerful phones.
- Gmail provides excellent spam protection. Powerful Gmail spam filtering helps you stay focused on what’s important. Postini filtering lets you customize your spam protection.
- When you trust your company’s information to Google, you can be confident that your critical information is safe and secure. Google’s information security team, including some of the world’s foremost experts in information, application and network security, are focused on keeping your information safe. Google and many other customers trust this system with highly sensitive corporate data.
So what are you waiting for? Go GET GMAIL for your BUSINESS..