DMS, IIT Delhi launches a 6 month Executive Management Programme for working executives in 2017. The classes would be held in weekends from January 2017 to June 2017. Special focus of the programme is on Strategic Innovations, Digital Marketing and Business Analytics.
- Gain the insights of strategic innovation and work towards achieving competitive advantage
- Understand how to use digital marketing, using search engines and social media
- Understand the different models of business analytics (e.g. web, social media, big data, etc)
Date of the Programme: 05/01/2017 to 06/06/2017 (6 months)
- Core Areas: Fundamentals of management across functional areas like finance, marketing, operations, economics, human resources and strategy.
- Special focus in sessions: Understanding the E-Commerce models, Strategic Innovations, Business Model Innovations, Web based innovations, Innovation Ecosystem, Innovation Culture and Performance, E-Supply Chain management, E-Payments, Web 3.0, Social Media, Social Media Analytics, Social media marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Search Analytics, Web Analytics, On-site and Off site optimization strategies, WordPress and Content Management Systems, Information Security in the Cyber World, Information Risk Management, Smart Cities and Smart Technologies, Internet of Things, Big Data analytics, Data modeling in MS Excel, multi-criteria decision making, IT Consulting, Software Project Management, Business intelligence and Data mining, Predictive Analytics, Decision Support Systems, Machine Learning, Qualitative data analysis, Advanced multivariate data analytics – regression, Advanced statistics and hypothesis testing, structural equation modelling etc.
Eligibility criteria is Graduate in Any Discipline.
Programme Fee: The subsidized fee for the programme is 150,000/- (One Lakh Fifty Thousand Rupees), payable during the registration of the programme after the selection process through Bank Draft to IITD. Details will be shared with eligible participants later.
How to Apply: Please fill the online application form. Please also fill up the offline application form. Enclose self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates and documents to support the given details in the hard copy submission. Please send the hard copy of your application to: Dr Arpan Kumar Kar, Programme Coordinator, Room 505, Department of Management Studies, Vishwakarma Bhawan, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
- Note: Both online application and hard copy application / documents need to be sent for completion of application.
- Online Application: http://tinyurl.com/iitdsidm
- Hardcopy form: http://tinyurl.com/iitddec
- Please copy and paste the above links in your browser if they are not working.
Contact the programme coordinators at firstname.lastname@example.org / +91-11-2659-7320 (Office).
This is a non-residential programme, and participants would be expected to arrange their own boarding and lodging. Placement support will not be provided by the Department to any participants. This will be a CEP programme under the CEP Office of IIT Delhi and is not a degree programme but a training programme for skill enhancement (i.e. All degree programmes in India has to exceed a minimum of 2 years for eligibility as a masters programme).