Go and create website today and you will see the obvious and guaranteed benefits for your company: the good site is a proven tool for the development of the name and brand, recognition and popularity, and, as a result, it leads to an increase in income and profitability of your company.
But first, you need to decide which way to choose for creating a website – each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages.
We will reveal the advantages and disadvantages of the two most popular and most optimal ways to create a website – this will help you to make the right choice for your business!
Creating a site with a web studio
This option is the simplest and most accessible – the studio experts take all the responsibility and make all the necessary work. This option has both advantages and disadvantages, including some risks.
- professional and detailed approach. When choosing a competent marketing strategy, the site becomes not just a set of beautiful pictures, but also a working sales tool;
- the work is performed by specialists responsible for the result. You do not need to understand the nuances of creating a website;
- this option saves your time and effort;
- experts select the most appropriate type of site for your business;
- the website fully complies with your wishes and needs of customers;
- experts create a clear and selling structure that motivates the visitor to certain actions;
- your website gets a stylish design that meets the latest trends;
- the website works on increasing awareness and popularity with the help of corporate identity, etc.
- ease of management. Professional studios create websites based on modern and simple CMS;
- promotion – contextual advertising, creating a mobile application and so on. Your business will evolve, the number of customers will increase, and your income will grow.
- high price. The website, made by studio experts is expensive: a team of 4-7 specialists will work on your website for a month or so. In addition to the work itself, you need to pay for the hosting rent, domain purchase, as well as additional services like website promotion, copywriting, etc.;
- difficulties in understanding. The customer and the performer do not always have the same opinions, so there are difficulties in communication;
- if you choose non-professional performers, you take some risks of paying money and getting a poor-quality product.
Creating a site using site builders
You can always use the site builders as the alternative and inexpensive method of creating a website.
There are universal and specialized site builders. Using the first ones, you can make a website of any type like corporate, business card site, landing page, etc. Specialized site builders can help you to create only one specific type of site.
For example, if you are a DJ, you don’t need to search for some special DJ website builder : with the help of any of them, you choose the design templates you like, pick up the style, layout, colors, fonts, etc. As a result, you create a good portfolio site, with your unique bio, announcements, audio tracks, videos, reviews, souvenir shop, fan chat, etc.
- ease of use;
- ease of making changes to the technical and informational parts of the future site;
- a wide range of patterns of structure and design;
- a large number of templates of special elements (buttons, menu options, fonts, feedback forms, etc.);
- quick page publishing and easy content download;
- storing the site on the site builder’s own server, which reduces the risk of hacking and fraud.
- limited design choices. Such a website is unlikely to be unique, special, and it doesn’t matter whether you want to create music website or you need to create sports website – these sites are very, very similar;
- severe restrictions on the use of free accounts;
- difficulty in transferring the site to another hosting;
- the inability to bring the site to the top of the search, limited opportunities to promote the site;
- mandatory advertising on the site;
- these websites are not a prestigious solution. Such products do not inspire confidence in potential customers, especially if you sell exclusive and expensive goods and services.
The choice is yours! But before you choose, we want to offer you something unique. Imagine that just now you have the opportunity to use a modern solution that combines the advantages of both of the above-mentioned ways to create a website. It would be perfect, you may think. And it is the exactly the way it is!
Go Weblium way – use the benefits of both site builders and web-studio and get your perfect website done in just 72 hours!