With social media gradually harnessing so much of attention from business organizations, as a medium to engage with its various stakeholders with a lower cost of engagement, the concerns surrounding information management and visualization becomes a key domain of interest. This is specifically what social media tools enables the digital marketer.Today, it has become immensely important for organizations to use social media for engaging through digital platforms like web 2.0 sites.
However published research on social media for marketing has highlighted that the shift involves lots of challenges. For example, choosing strategies for social integration offers a different level of challenge for organizations so that the integration is seamless and offers maximum value.After integration, the next challenge is identifying suitable technologies which can be used for the social integration, to analyze the information collected through these platform. This is precisely where social media analytics help organizations.
Social media analytics enable organization to comprehend their data in the following ways better. Some of the top 5 benefits, why organizations use such tools, are as follows:
- Identify the nature of engagement through digital channels
- Prioritize digital channels for customer engagement
- Mining customer sentiment and analyze needs through topic enhancement
- Identify critical pain points and concerns surrounding offerings
- Identify key network participants through whom a larger target segment may be reached.
In view of so many benefits, organizations need to focus on tools for social media analytics to leverage their social presence better. This is precisely where a multi platform social media analytics tool like Thoughtbuzz can help the organization.
ThoughBuzz interestingly has multiple novel features as follows:
- First and foremost, it allows information management through a single platform.
- It allows integration of activity related information from multiple social media platforms. For example, ThoughtBuzz empowers organizations and usersv to manage and analyze their Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and LinkedIn accounts – all through a single dashboard. It also allows users to integrate their Instagram account and provides Instagram Analytics
- With the advent of ubiquity in computing, it enables users to use Mobile Optimized for on-the-go social media management
- It enables local language support in multiple languagesand thus your users would be at ease while trying to use the platform, in their local laguage. This boosts productivity significantly.
- One of the key benefits is Influencer Identifcation so that you can identify and engage your advocates. This is immensely helpful if you plan to exploit your Customer Network Value.
- Finally it uncovers trends so that you can actively participate in topics that are trending across social channels.
- Finally it helps you to identify potential sales sales leads by integrating your channels so that you can access them and oversee your engagements with the social network.
- Last but not the least, it is priced very competitively. Users can try out a limited feature free version or go for the premium plan (6 SGD / month) or enterprise plan ((160 sgd / month) based on their needs.
While the benefits are actually endless, engaging through such Social Media analytics tools have tremendous values for organizations and even individuals looking to develop a brand of their own. So have you tried out something like this yet? Let me know your views and experiences.